This is stand alone...
I cleaned up the 4D folder in application support.

I placed a TRACE into a method which is called in every trigger in case
a trigger was being called for some reason... no trace occurred

still getting stack space error - this occurs almost immediately after
the 4D logo/splash screen opens.

Chip
On Tue, 01 Oct 2019 17:42:20 +0100, Douglas Cryer via 4D_Tech wrote:
> Chip,
>
> Re:
> Component interpreted: the alert is never encountered before the Out
> of stack space issue.
> Component compiled (built): the alert is displayed, and the host
> starts normally
>
> That is strange is it a component Cache issue?  Are you running
> client server or standalone.  I know that in the past I have had
> issues when switching between compiled and uncompiled components that
> were solved by clearing the component cache from the server.
>
> Regards,  Dougie
>
> telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
> Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
> 2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
> Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com  Web : http://www.telekinetix.com
> <http://www.telekinetix.com/>

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'