Miyako,

I am using your plugin, which is jolly useful! It provides handy visual
feedback but other than that makes no difference.

I do have the “ask” checkbox in System Preferences checked (I confess I was
completely unaware of it until now, so thanks for that).

In the 4D developer environment, of course, closing a “dirty” window just saves
the changes without asking, so it doesn’t matter how it’s closed.

It seems to me that not sending an On close box event to a window which is
about to be closed is at best unfortunate.

Jeremy