I have a challenge,
I have a CBOX technique that lets me set the correct related KEY into a
record’s field.
It sets the correct value.
But that related record is not ‘loaded’ after this correct value is loaded into
that field.

For example:

Two tables (in classic 4D nomenclature)
[Units]    [UnitType]
Many-to-one relation is  [Unit]UType

In ORDA, this relation is defined as  Units.UnitType

(   Units.UType  is the foreign key to the [UnitType] master record   )

When the record is first loaded, Units.UnitType is the correct — it has the
related master record from [UnitType]

However, If Units.UType is ever set to another unique key from the [UnitType]
table, the related record is not re-loaded; and Units.UnitType is null {i.e. no
related master record}.

I do not see any way to trigger the re-load [i.e. CORRECT load] for the related
record  Units.UnitType  {the relation name for Units.UType’s many-to-one to
[UnitType]  }

——

Is there a way to trigger the related ONE record to re-load in ORDA?  [i.e.
Units.UnitType to be correctly showing the [UnitType] record]

Confused?

Thanks,
Chris