Hi Luc,

I believe you are asking about a special hyphen which joins two or more words
together so the joined words are treated as single word for text wrapping. In
other words the group of words joined together by the non-breaking hyphen will
never beak within the group. The entire group will always appear on a single
line.

If so, this special non-breaking hyphen is unicode character is U-2011 (or
decimal 8209).

I just tried it in word, and it works.

Best,
Jeremy French