Also why are you not running last version of 15 which I think is 15.6

Regards

Chuck

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 7:49 PM Ken Eyring via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have a customer who has a Windows 2008 R2 Server.  I had 4D v12.5
> installed on the machine and added 4D Server and 4D Client v12 as DEP
> exceptions.  These ran with no problems for many years.  I want to
> update the 4D software on the same machine to v15.4 and when I attempt
> to add the 4D Server v15.4 and 4D Client v15.4 applications to the DEP
> exceptions list, Windows displays the following message:
>
>      "This program must run with data execution prevention (DEP)
> enabled.  You cannot turn off DEP for this program."
>
> I'm wondering if the 4D v15.4 applications will run properly without the
> DEP exception, or if there is something that I need to configure in
> order to allow DEP exceptions to be added for the 4D Server v15.4 and 4D
> Client v15.4 applications.
>
> Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Ken Eyring

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064
 Informed Solutions, Inc.
       Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Server connectivity
          https://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in
reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this
message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not
compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from
disclosure as to this communication.