Hi All,

So it appears that my client (in Michigan) and I (in Seattle) with running the
current versions of Windows 10 Pro and 4D v17.2 64-bit are the only developers
experiencing this issue?

4D Tech Support do you have any ideas? Suggestions? Seen the issue?

I looked at 4D v17.3 64-bit but there were mention of fixed issues in that
version so I couldn’t check to see.

Really need help to know how to fix this.

Thanks,
John…