Many thanks Allan for your quick response!

We will just keep on testing but Im suspecting the issue is unrelated to new or
old network layer since we have only been running the legacy and the problem
started when going from v13 to v17. As you say it might be something 4D fixed
in a R release, without knowing it :-)

Best,

Rikard