RE> "Emails sent by the SMTP Internet commands are just the same as emails
created by any other mail program.  They will show up in the Sent folder for
the account that sent them.  I do this all the time for my clients and they
know that the 4D emails will show up next to the emails they sent manually."

I'm using Outlook and emails that are created by 4D (using my email address) do
not show up in my 'Sent' folder. Of course, emails created in Outlook appear
there.  Is there a way to have emails sent from 4D come into an Outlook 'sent'
folder?

Bob Miller
Parker Hannifin Corp.