From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Gary Boudreaux via
4D_Tech
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:51 PM
To: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Gary Boudreaux <4dli...@vistaservices.com>
Subject: Printing a form with a graphic icon

One of my databases allows the user to print a purchase order with a small
graphic icon in the header (about 100x100 pixels). The graphic only prints
about half of the time. I suspect that he is grabbing graphics from a variety
of sources, so I’m not sure what the format is. The graphic is stored in a
field for the PO, and it does always display when the input form is shown. Any
idea what could cause the inconsistency when printing?