Hi All,

system: 4D v16, All Windows Client/Server

From within 4D, programmatically I need to grab an existing Excel document and
print it to PDF…  (or “magically" transform it to PDF, if that option is
available.)

We create Excel documents from 4D using Rob Laveaux’s powerful XL Plugin.  We
print PDFs in 4D using the plugin:  4D PDF Printer.  We now want to
automatically create both Excel and PDFs of the same data using the same
format.  Rather than building two processes (forms, methods, etc) to handle
each flavor of a report, I would like to create and save the Excel doc first
then use that doc to create a PDF…. Anyone doing this or have ideas on how this
could be done?

Thanks in advance!
Kirk