Hi David,

When you create a new database with v18, you can choose between:
1) Database Project; or
2) Database.

Database Project (also known as Project Mode) has no form wizard.

Database (also know as Binary Mode) has the familiar form wizard: the gear
button behaves as it did in v17 and earlier.

To create a v18 database in Binary Mode, choose FILE -> NEW -> DATABASE, as
shown in this screen shot:

https://i.postimg.cc/mrsb44rY/2020-02-27-14-49-22.png
<https://i.postimg.cc/mrsb44rY/2020-02-27-14-49-22.png>

Best regards,