Hello,

I downloaded the plugin from

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-zint-v2/releases/tag/3.2.v17

on 10.15.3 (19D76)

created a new DB with 4D 17 R6 (243126)

but I did not reproduce the issue.

question for Pat:

what do you get in Console.app if you...

codesign --verify --verbose
{{/Users/miyako/Desktop/test-zint.4dbase}}/Plugins/zint.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zint

and

spctl --assess --verbose --type install
{{/Users/miyako/Desktop/test-zint.4dbase}}/Plugins/zint.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zint

and

xcrun stapler validate
{{/Users/miyako/Desktop/test-zint.4dbase}}/Plugins/zint.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zint

* please modify {{...}} to match local situation

and for the record, all my plugins, if notarised, have no problems on Catalina
10.15.3.
even ZINT has no problems except for this isolated case.
so I tend to believe that the script is not really the issue.

that said, I think it might be that the plugin inside the .dmg is notarised but
not stapled, for some reason.
technically this means that users not connected to the internet will get the
"damaged" error,
while users connected to the internet on the first launch, will not.

On Mar 3, 2020, at 0:46, Pat Bensky via 4D_Tech