Tim:

"But the UI would not be so great. User clicks, the popup menu is
displayed, they select an item to set or remove the check mark next to it,
the popup menu goes away, repeat. If you are usually only selecting one
item at a time that might work.“
Exactly, a popup driven UI would require multiple trips and that’s a
non-starter and it’s a shame that 4D doesn’t have a widget that supports
multi-select.

I’ve got a popup window “class” that I’ve been using for some years but,
for the sake of interface consistency, I want something that has the same
look and feel as a 4D dropdown menu.

If I can't make use of Olivier’s code I'll reuse the UI that has three
grids on one small form so that it works somewhat like the two grids in
Font DA Mover.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084