Ok. I guess I was hallucinating or something. It works today with one
exception. If I change the name of a field (to remove spaces in field
names…..), the new field name doesn’t work in an orda query. I get this error:

The "Account_Name" attribute cannot be found in The "Deposits" datastore class

This is where I have to reboot the server as the only way to update the
datastore, right?

Thanks for the list of possible errors and troubleshooting options Miyako. I
will use them!

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami
On Mar 9, 2020, 6:47 PM -1000, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech