I am hoping someone has a solution to the following issue we are seeing:

A form used by Print Form has a print marker area of 11 pixels.  Within this
area is a variable with height 11 pixels (on the Mac) and a stylesheet using
Times New Roman 9 for both Mac and PC.

Opening the same structure on PC, the variable now has a height of 13 with 2
pixels below the marker line, causing the bottom of the text to be cutoff.
(The inverse happens as well - sizing a variable to 11 on a PC and opening on a
Mac automatically causes it to shrink to 8 pixels)

If the same variable has no stylesheet but same font Times New Roman 9
assigned, then the variable is not resized when opened on a PC and is not
cutoff when printed.

An interesting thing to note is that even if the variable itself is too short
to accommodate the font (say it is on the form at 6 pixels), it will PRINT the
text in its entirety with no cutoff as long as the variable is entirely above
the print marker.  But as soon as any part of the same variable with the same
font extends below the marker, it starts printing cut off.

I'm not sure why having a stylesheet changes the behavior for automatic
resizing.  How are people dealing with this?

Greg Loya
Senior Software Engineer
CyberWolf Inc.
gl...@cyberwolf.com <mailto:gl...@cyberwolf.com>