Hi All,

Never mind - unless you found something a bit easier…

I found an older JPR example (I think) and it was really easy!

Just change the code to something like this:

C_BOOLEAN(vOver;$ref)

PRINT SETTINGS
If (ok=1)
        SET PRINT PREVIEW(True)
        OPEN PRINTING JOB
        FORM LOAD("Timescan_print")

        vOver:=False  // Flag for cancel printing
        Repeat
                $ref:=Print object(*;"tscanChartInfo")
                vOver:=Print object(*;"lb_Timeline")
                If (Not(vOver))
                        PAGE BREAK
                End if
        Until (vOver)
        CLOSE PRINTING JOB
End if

For all those who might need it in the future.

John…