John

Yeah.

Think i have not been digging around in that bit for a while(since V16), its
not the manifest i need to read-that tells the commands(which I will probably
do something with later-less annoying for what i am doing-its the constants.xlf
and they do seem to generally be in the same format(i will ignore some old plug
ins)

i just need to slightly remodel the way i read the 4D constants.

Nigel Greenlee