I'm replacing some record based list boxes with entity selection list boxes. I
want to see HH MM SS format which was easy and the default with selection list
boxes. But since ORDA treats time as a number, the only way I see to do that is
to wrap the field property path with the Time function, e.g.
Time(This.time_field). Without that, any time format set with OBJECT SET FORMAT
just displays the number of seconds.

Is this really the only way to display time fields or have I missed something?
Seems like a step backwards. I'm using 18.1 Mac.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.