From: Jeremy French <jeremyfre...@mac.com>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 11:32 PM
To: 4D iNUG Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Matt Bollwitt <mbollw...@campcourageous.org>
Subject: Re: entitySelection.add and USE ENTITY SELECTION

Are you actually able to enter a date?

Try replacing the “ALERT" command with the “Request" command.

See: https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.4/Request.301-4883122.en.html

On Apr 2, 2020, at 9:14 PM, Matt Bollwitt via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> wrote:

C_Object($sel;$sel_d;$sel_find)
C_Date(vFindDate)
vFindDate:=Date(ALERT("Enter date:"))
$sel_d:=ds.People.query("Receive_Mail = :1";True)           //all records to be
compared
$sel_find:=ds.People.newSelection()  //empty entity
For each ($item;$sel_d)
               $sel:=ds.Entries.query("People_ID = :1 order by Entry_Date
desc";$item.LinkID)
               If ($sel.length#0)              //anything found?
                               If ($sel[0].Entry_Date<=vFindDate)
//compare date of first entry
                                               $sel_find.add($item)
                               End if