From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Tim Fitzgerald via
4D_Tech
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 3:10 PM
To: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Tim Fitzgerald <timf...@umn.edu>
Subject: Configure 4D server as Windows Service on Windows Server 2016

Hello,

We are having trouble being able to manage a 4D server (v18.2) on Windows
Server 2016 when the 4D server Windows service is set up to run under a Local
System account.  The interactive service window never shows up. I understand
that Microsoft has turned off the Interactive Service window being able to
interact with the desktop in Windows Server 2016.  How are people configuring a
4D server to run as Windows service so that multiple users can have access to
the 4D server admin screens?

Thank you!

--
Timothy S. Fitzgerald