"This can't be multihoming as I only have one address"
Understood.

"So the question now is where does 4D get IP address to show on the server
admin window?"
If a computer has only one IP address, there's no need to create a UI to
allow a user to select an IP address - it just shows up.

That thought led my "inquiring minds want to know" mind to wonder - "How is
multi-homing handled?"

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084