Hello,
I hope this is not a bad thing to post this on this particular list but if
there is a more appropriate one please tell me and I will take this to that
list!
For the past few years Tom Dillon of DataCraft helped me with my database,
sometimes coding small sections for me and other times teaching me how to do
new things myself, but he retired (I am envious) and I am having some problems
with my database and need to find someone new to help me quickly now and on an
ongoing basis.  If this is of interest please email me directly so we can chat
via email and see if there is a fit.
Thank you,
Steven Karlsrud
SMK Packaging, Inc.