Maybe you can do this with 4D?  There is a asterisk param for blob to document,
document to blob.  You just read in the res fork and write out as non-res file
with .rsr I would think.

Also maybe a moot point.  17.4 which is current may be the last 32-bit able
version.  It is 64-bit by default and does not support resources whatsoever in
that mode.  The "modern macOS" is Catalina which is 64-bit only and therefore
no resources.

So you need need to convert which you do by reading JPRs presentations and
running his and Miyako's conversion Components that do stuff like put all
String resources into an XLF file or help you replace PICT files.  You run in
32-bit to make the resources accessible, then run in 64-bit to verify success.

On 7/4/20, 8:01 AM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Peter Jakobsson via 4D_Tech"