Keith,

A better place to ask this sort of question is on the new forum:
https://discuss.4d.com

Alternatively, you can always ask 4D Australasia tech support.

Quoting from the docs:
Since version 11 of 4D, it is recommended to manage drag and drop
operations using the On Begin Drag Over event and the commands of the
Pasteboard theme.
This command is deprecated starting with 4D v17 R4 and should no longer be used.

I used it a lot as well, so it required a bit of reconfiguring.

The best documentation is in the introduction to the topic:
https://doc.4d.com/4Dv18/4D/18/Drag-and-Drop.300-4505037.en.html

Regards,

Wayne