I've completed a bit more research into why and where the 'Error when
executing the method "db_Get_field_list"' was occurring in my database, when
more than one field with an automatic many-to-one relationship to another
table. One field with such a relationship is OK, but when you have a second
one, up comes the error.

I'm posting this in case it helps someone else to understand.

I think it would be a fairly common thing to have a table wherein there are
multiple fields with many-to-one links, so it's a fairly serious bug in my
opinion. It makes the QR Editor virtually unworkable on some of the most
significant tables in my database, especially for users who are not familiar
with where the linkages are and therefore are unable to 'manually' enter in
the required field names.

Regards,
Pete

--