Hi All,

I would like seek advice on an issue I encountered with a v15 structure file
which has been in use for a long time.

Recently, when I logged in with the designer password to make some amendments
to the code, I encounter a memory allocation error on a resource blob.
So I did a structure repair and compact using MSC utility.

After the repair, the original error is resolved but a new error appeared in
its place,
This time it is an attempt to read beyond end of stream (error code 200).
Subsequent repairs of the structure file does not remove the error.

The issue is data independent as it also appears with an empty data file.
If I were to log in as a normal user (not the designer account), the error is
not encountered.

May I ask how I can recover the structure in this instance?

Regards,
Ronnie
Tarawerkz

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com