Hi Koen,

thanks for your time to answer !

> Hi Ernie,
>
> Just a wild guess. Could it be the current user/group doesn't have access to
> the 4D View Pro plugin in your converted db?
You were correct, this part of the conversion process has eluded me completely.
I need to read up on this part.

Have to figure out how this works, because after allowing the ‘designer’ (me)
access to the 4D View Pro plugin, (Users & Groups)
the expected variable line-height did not manifest itself, however the listbox
DID display the information.

Greetings

ernie hilgers(aruba)

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com