Miguel:

"I've got a 4D server using 100% of the CPU even though I've restricted
it to use a minimum CPU through the database parameters."
Laurent Esnault has stated in at least one Summit that the sliders for that
setting do not function. Even though you're using a command, not the GUI,
it would not surprise me if the Set database parameter for that function is
also INOP.

"Any Ideas on why 4D Server went wild?"
What values display in the Processes tab?

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084