On Aug 5, 2021, at 8:15 AM, Jörg Knebel via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

>> On 05 /08 /2021, at 01:59, James Crate via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> 4D has been around since the 80s, …
>
> That means we could talk about the decades passed for a long time.
>
> Sorry, but I don’t have the time for this.

We  don’t need to talk about the past decades. My point was that 4D may be
about the same size (I don’t really know), it’s never been big, and that’s fine
because it doesn’t seem to be necessary for them to stay in business.

> Just curious, did you start developing in 4D on Mac or Windows?

I have been fortunate to have only developed on a Mac for my entire career. I
have used and deployed to other platforms. As this question may relate to 4D,
4D was Mac-only when I started using it.

Jim

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com