Thanks, Miyako,

So, this works:

  //form method
 Case of
    :(Form event=On Load <https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/index.en.html>)
   Form <https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17/Form.301-3730839.en.html>.meta:=New
object <https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.5/New-object.301-5256690.en.html>
 End case

 //Color method, bound by assigning color method to meta info expression in
listbox properties
C_OBJECT($0; Object)
If(This <https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.5/This.301-5255880.en.html>.ID>5) //ID
is an attribute of collection objects/entities

// to set a specific column row cell green background, works without defining
Form.meta on load
  ob set($Object;”cell;”New Object(Column8”;New Object(‘fill;”green”)
  $0:= Object

// to set stroke color orange to the row, works without defining Form.meta on
load
$0:=new object(“stroke”;”orange”)

// OR to set the stroke orange to the row
$0:=Form.meta.stroke=“orange"

 End if