Goooooooood morning friends!

It is Tuesday, which means the hacklab will be open to all comers!

If you wish to come along, bring a laptop, good chat and enthuisiasm for
learning, and be there from about 7 onwards.

Many of us that will be there are preparing for emfcamp[1] and packing the van.

Failing that, I'll be idly wasting time and doing my usual. If you're either
coming in or doing cool stuff, drop a reply to tell us about is

Cheers
Hx

[1] https://www.emfcamp.org/

--