Hello Hackers,

Frost has hit, all signs indicate that we are on our way out of the
oppressive hell others call summer.

From 1100-1300 on Sunday the 14th of October I invite you, friends and
neighbours to join me for brunch at 57North Hacklab. Where in exchange
for conversation on security news, matters and awesome hacks I will
serve you pancakes.

If you plan to join please get in touch so I can scale pancake
production. Any raised dietary concerns can be addressed, just tell me
what you need.

- [tj]
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.