Hello Everyone

I would like to point out that next weekend is the Code the City Airdata
Hackathon there are only a handfull of tickets left to if you are
interested get along to eventbrite to pick one up[1]. There is more info
about the event on the CTC website[2]

If they run out and you want to attend give me a shout and I'll see what
I can do. Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested.

I'll be in the space tomorrow (Sunday) preparing the kits if anyone is
at a loose end.

Midder.

[1]:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/codethecity-15-aberdeens-air-quality-tickets-52706318016
[2]: https://codethecity.org/2019/01/10/aberdeen-air-quality/
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.