Howdy!

Again in is Tuesday and so we will have our open night, this is yet anotehr
chance to see 57North it its new location at Kettock Lodge. The address
for the new space is:

Suite H
Kettock Lodge
Innovation Park
Campus Two
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen AB22 8GU

There's plenty parking!
If you need a lift, ask around, we might be able to help out :)

Space should be open from 7 - keep an eye on the list or irc to see if someone
plans to arrive earlier!
We are still moving in, so expect to be roped in to move boxes, unload
vehicles and apply your organisational know how!

We have internet so when the faffing is done there will be plenty of
time to hide behind a laptop, but only if you bring one.

Will you be along tonight?

--
  Hibby
  MM3ZRZ