Hi All,

Aberdeen City remains at protection level ARIAL SANS MS, which means we can
invite all interested to today's OPEN TUESDAY. We typically start around 7pm
and remain at our location in Unit H, Kettock Lodge, Campus Two, Innovation
Park, AB22 8GU.

It is also Ed's final open Tuesday before he shoots off to places foreign and
exciting! Come in and call him a bastard for leaving us.

I'll be in between 730-8pm, thinking about raspberry pis, music, 3d printers,
the wiki and other bits n bobs no doubt.

As a note, MPD is back, baby! You can control it via the web, ncmpcpp or
probably some other methods. It plays music to snapcast by default, but also an
snapcast stream! Learn more on the wiki[1].

If you're coming in today, consider sendng a reply!

Now begins the important COVID information transmission, please pay attention:

We are participating in the Scottish Government's contact tracing programme.
You will find purple posters at the entrance to the space and around the space
that contain QR codes. Please scan the QR code and provide your contact
details. If you are unable to scan a QR code, there is a link to type into your
browser. If you cannot use the link, ask someone else to check in for you and
provide them with your email address and phone number.

Please note that contact tracing is a requirement of participating in an Open
Tuesday in person, and is not negotiable. If you do not provide tracing details
you will be asked to leave.

As we emerge from this global disaster, some will understandably be cautious
about being in new spaces. Please respect people's boundaries by maintaining
social distancing and wearing a mask as you move around the space. If you are
sat down, you can take off your mask to have easier access to your face if
needed for eating or drinking. Use common sense and remember this is a shared
space.

As this event is open to the public, the wearing of a face covering while "not
seated, eating or drinking" is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT.

If you are in early, open windows to get air flowing through the space. It
could be a good idea to bring a jumper or something as the space could be a
little cooler than you might expect because of this.

[1] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/doku.php/projects/pimpd
--
  Hibby
  MM0RFN