I shall be along, probably working on my latest ESP-01 board, possibly
making dinging noises, making lua noises, and maybe mapping.

Mike: I'm using Fritzing, but also haven't yet got to the stage of
rejigging parts, at least not entirely successfully yet. So, interested to
discuss it and see what can be done!

--
Neil