Hi Rob

Happy to help with the software, only downside is that I can't make it to
the mini maker faire itself.  I'd write sensible code with comments etc
though, so hopefully that shouldn't be a problem if any tweaks or debugging
is required in location.

I'll be down the space this evening, can chat it through then if you're
heading along too.

Cheers

Andy