Sometime earlier today 'apparently', Docassi wrote:
> I am not back yet, so if people will be in today for the open day at 7
> give a shout out.

So my mailserver didn't receive Doc's email nor your replies earlier
today due to me not paying my domain renewal :(  That said I would
have probably started my own thread anyway as I am a terrible person.

In other news, I have just been given an antique digital camera that
saves to floppy disk. If anyone has any floppy disks I can test it
with, they might come in handy this eve :)

Edx