Welcome to October Hackers!

It's the month of hallowe'en, and if your twitter account is anything
like mine you'll see constant nonsense about being spooky and the like.
Is anyone going to hack together something awesome for hallowe'en? MQTT
controlled light up turnip lanterns [1]? LED guising [2] costume? A
spinning blade death machine?
You'd better get planning now so it's working by the end of the month!

Today seems like the perfect time to make your way through the gentle
autumnal weather (if it's bad later on, trust me... it's gonna get so
much worse) to the hackerspace! We'll be in 57N from about 7ish til
late. You can get started on your hallowe'en project!

Tonight I'll be prodding at debian stuff and looking to get my GPG key
signed by some of you.  I'll be doing no Hallowe'en projects because bah
humbug!

What will you be up to?

[1] http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/october/turnip-lanterns.html
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating#Guising