On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:01:07PM +0800, Calum Chisholm wrote:
> I'm unlikely to be in attendance, but was wondering who's the owner of the
> piDP8 mentioned on the planning pad? I've only recently received my kit,
> and may be in need of some tips/advice if it ever struggles to the top of
> my todo pile.

Its me, of course it is me.

Sure, any questions you have feel free to ask. The build was quite
straight forward it just took a long time (many beers). Be very careful
with the traces on the pcb I managed to lift one during my build.

The cuts in the case are not fun to do.

> Also, networked multi-player Spacewar.

Now you have my interest :D

- [tj]