On Tue, 29 Aug 2017, at 20:46, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> We're coming up on the 4th anniversary of the founding of the
> space. Last year we decided to celebrate the first meeting at the
> space which is September 10th[0]. This year that lands on a Saturday
> so I guess it makes sense to celebrate that again. Some hacking in the
> afternoon and celebratory beverages in the evening (and afternoon?)?

A number of people have said they're unable to make this weekend, but
could the following weekend. So, barring a massive outcry from people
who didn't say anything but were planning to come along on Saturday and
will be unable to make a week later, this is now being pushed a week to
Saturday 16th September. That gives us another week to come up with
ideas for what to get the space for its birthday.

Robert
--
Robert McWilliam      r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.