On 07/11/17 15:51, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> It is Tuesday. It has Tuesday been for a while now so you probably
> noticed already.
>
> Tuesday means the space will[0] be open to anyone who wants to come
> along, bring something to tinker with or just to chat to others.
>
> We will be having a board meeting in the space at 18:30 this
> evening. Anyone not on the board is still welcome to attend, and will
> probably (it's technically at the discretion of whoever ends up
> chairing) be welcome to participate if they want to. The only item on
> the agenda at the moment is approving our accounts for submission to
> companies house and HMRC.
>
> I will be in and out a bit as there is also a LUG meeting this
> evening.
>
> If you have plans for the evening that you want to share: let us know
> over on -discuss.

Hi, Robert.

I'll be in to be bamboozled by the complexities of using GCE (Google
Compute Engine) with Tom and moaning about how AWS have charged me over
$30 a month for the last three months to not use EC2, because I forgot
to delete some of my Bio-Linux snapshots from EBS :-(

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.tra...@minke-informatics.co.uk