On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 01:27:42PM +0000, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> Somehow[0] it is again Tuesday. That means the space open evening is
> today.
>
> Anyone who wants to come along is welcome. If you've not been before
> it's best to bring a laptop and/or some project you want to hack at.
>
> The space should be open from 19:00, usually someone is in before that.
>
> If you have plans for this evening that you'd like to share: let us
> know on -discuss.

I will not be in tonight.

But, I am strongly considering participating in the Hackerspace
Christmas Gift Exchange again. I wonder if anyone else would like to
help me put together some parcels.

I would like to ship early December so anyone with ideas should keep an
end of November style deadline in mind.

- [tj]