On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 01:56:08PM +0100, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> I'm planning to be at new space to do some work on it Monday
> afternoon, probably from about 13:00 till I get bored (should take at
> least a few hours to manage that).

Also meant to say: there is now a lock on the door into the main room
of new space. If anyone wants in at seom other time to do some other
time before doorbot is working (either to work on the space or to use
the space (there is not yet an internet connection and you'll probably
have a lot of hunting to do to find tools...)): get in touch with any
of the directors and we can arrange for you to have a key for that
lock.

Robert

Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    argh.technology

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.