Hiya

For the PHP user group, there is a lunch meet on the 3rd Wednesday and and
the user group meet on the 1st Wednesday, both every month.  Just noticed
OpenTechCalendar is out of date, will fix that now.

Data-Meetup every 1st Tuesday of the month, like...
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/7722-aberdeen-data-meetup-feb-2019

Some ScotlandIS things, like...
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/7838-tech-trends-2019-aberdeen

Aberdeen Developers, the .net user group meet every month or two...
http://www.aberdeendevelopers.co.uk/

Some codebase events like...
https://ti.to/codebase-edinburgh/one-codebase-meetup-4/

Not sure if it's any use, but for the AberdeenPHP I/we wrote a wee importer
for Aberdeen in OpenTechCalendar which shows stuff on
https://aberdeenphp.co.uk/events .  Happy to help with code n stuff if this
sort of thing would be useful.

Cheers
Andy

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 10:43, Hibby <d...@vehibberd.com> wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm going to put together a 'dates for your diary' type email for the year
> so we all know what's happening around the city - i'd like to include
> monthly/regular events (PHP Users, C++ nerds, Cryptonoise, techmeetup) and
> one off events (campGND, NorthernRST).
>
> Is there anything you know of, and would like included? Also when & where
> do PHP and C++ meet?
>
> --
>   Hibby
>   d...@vehibberd.com
>   MM3ZRZ

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800