On Tue, 19 Mar 2019, at 11:02, Hibby wrote:
> I wonder what cameras I can use - cheap 1080p PTZ surveillance ones
> from ebay? More expensive brand name ones?

Phones tend to have quite good cameras these days. I had a bit of a play with
using mine with "IP webcam" app feeding into OBS and that seems to work fine.
I expect you could rustle up a few phones from the people involved? Or there
are a load of android phones on eBay from under £30 (but they might be
terrible... I'm tempted to get one to find out).

If it lines up that I'm free when you're trying streaming I'd be keen to come
along with a "real" camera to add to the mix of inputs and help with figuring
out the rest of the tech.

Robert