Hello,

I just would like to share my personal opinion. I think to include a newer
version of Gnome in 64Studio can be a good idea. Not only by reading the new
features ( http://www.gnome.org/start/2.18/notes/en/ ) you can see what the
advantages would be, but also I'm pretty  sure there are plenty of bugs
fixes that might not be obvious by using it for a short time. Also the Linux
audio community around 64Stduio gets a chance to use the latest version and
to be at the same point in the development of Gnome where the Gnome devs
are, so there is a better possibility to help with bug feedback and feature
testing/suggesting.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!

Hector