OOPs. I forgot to CC the list.

Jonathan Leonard wrote:
> Hi Robin, I was able to install the new kernel image, but not the headers.
> I got the following error:

>   linux-headers-2.6.31-rt11-686-multimedia: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.8) but
> 2.7-10ubuntu5 is to be installed
> E: Broken packages

Along with an i486 version I've build 'official debian style' images for
686; Those come with a linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1_i386.deb,  linux-header,
linux-tree and linux-support, etc packackes, which are libc6 independent.

That being said, you should *really* consider to update your libc. We're
at libc6-2.9 already; libc6-2.7 is 2 years old.

The new kernel images are sitting ready and will be online with the next
64studio repository update, tomorrow during working hours in the UK.

cheers,
robin