Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>

>> K3b notified about an error, the written data in track 1 differs from
>> original. Could it be that this isn't an error, but because I burned the
>> CD ISO to a DVD?
>>

> It should be OK on either DVD-R or CD-R - maybe it's just one of those
> random burning errors, or faulty media. I had to send a pack of 100
> CD-Rs back to the shop once; every one I tested burned with errors.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel

MD5sums for CD ISOs will differ to the MD5sums of the ready burned DVD,
of course the MD5sum shown by K3b before the burning, has to be the same
as the one for the CD ISO.

I guess on track 1 is the information about multi sessions etc., the DVD
is readable ... I'm not sure if I should repeat the burning, resp.
install from the USB stick or if I should use the DVD with the error on
track 1?