David Adler wrote:
>> I can imagine that e.g. DJs need
>> to have a beat counter to pitch mixings, I didn't thought about this.
>>

> I really hope most of them still use their ears and hands for tempo matching.

If they only mix music of the same stile and from the same season, they
don't need to do anything. I noticed that most music of one style for a
season is using the same tempo and of course the same loudness and the
same ARP-synth-like step sequencer push-some-random-keys-concords and
auto-tune vocals. A good DJ might not match the tempo, but compose a mix
with different tempi.

Ralf